案例一:巧妙应对二次议价的客户
2009年南京科迪斯工艺品公司参加拉斯维加斯礼品展,展位上摆出了很多玲珑剔透的玻璃工艺品。公司外销经理吴先生(英文名为Tony)和外销员于莉(英文名为Emily)在展位上接待着各国购买者。
Tony: Hi, have a look, please
托尼:你好!进来看看。
Kandel: OK. Whats the price of this lizard?
康德尔:好的。这只蜥蜴的价格是多少?
Tony: USD0.79 per piece FOB SHANGHAI.
托尼:每只0.79美元FOB上海。
Kandel: How many colors can it be made in?
康德尔:可以做成多少种颜色?
Tony: Any color, according to your request. As long as you tell me pantone color code.
托尼:任何颜色,根据你的要求。只要你告诉我色卡号就行了。
Kandel: How is the product packed?
康德尔:产品是怎么包装的?
Tony: Each pc is wrapped by bubble paper, 12pcs
per inner box, 240pcs per carton.
托尼:每只产品用汽泡纸包裹,12只装入一个内盒,240只装入一个外箱。
Kandel: No, I need window box. Can you pack 4pcs of each item in four
colors assorted in a window box, like that one
康德尔:不,我需要开窗盒。你能每个货号4只装入一个像那样的开窗盒,每盒4个颜色混装吗?
Tony: OK! But the costs on package will be
a little higher.
托尼:好的。但是包装成本要高一点了。
Kandel: I see. I will choose some other animals.
康德尔:我明白了。我再选些其他动物。
Tony: Are you from America?
托尼:你是美国人吗?
Kandel: No, I am from Argentina. This is my name card.
康德尔:不是,我是阿根廷人。这是我的名片。
Tony: Thank you.This is my card.
托尼:谢谢。这是我的名片。
Kandel: Now I have selected an octopus, a
gold fish, an elephant, a tropical fish, a dolphin, a crocodile, a beetle and a
lizard. Are these animals of the same price?
康德尔:现在我已选了一只章鱼、一条金鱼、一只大象、一条热带鱼、一只海豚、一条鳄鱼、一只甲虫和一只蜥蜴。这些动物的价格是一样的吗?
Tony: The price is the same:USD3.20 per set of 4pcs FOB SHANGHAI.
托尼:价格是一样的:四件套3.20美元FOB上海。
Kandel: Just now you quoted USD0.79 per piece, so the price for one set
should be USD3.16.
康德尔:你刚才报每只0.79美元,那么每盒应该是3.16美元。
Tony: USD3.16 is based on bubble pack,USD3.20 is based on window box. But in order to develop Southern American
markets, I accept USD3.16.
托尼:3.16美元是汽泡纸包装,3.20美元是开窗盒包装。但是为了开拓南美市场,我接受3.16美元。
Kandel: Thank you. Altogether there are 8 items here. For each item I want to buy 400 sets of
4pcs with four colors assorted.
康德尔:谢谢。总共8款,每款做成四件套,四色混装,每款我订购400套。
Tony: The quantity is too small. How about 600 sets?
托尼:数量太少了,每款订600盒行吗?
Kandel: Since Argentine market is small, I
can not buy 600 sets for each item.
康德尔:阿根廷市场小,我不能每款买600套。
Tony: So I suggest you buy 480 sets for
each item, as the standard package for these items will be 96sets per carton.
托尼:那我建议你每款订购480套。因为这类产品的标准箱规是96套装入一箱。
Kandel: OK!Please send me the contract after the Fair
by e-mail and I will remit the deposit against
the contract.
康德尔:好的。交易会结束后发合同给我。我收到合同后打订金给你。
Tony: Do you need samples for approval?
托尼:你要确认样品吗?
Kandel: Not necessary. The silver hang tags on the animals neck
are beautiful. I want the
tags be on the products.
康德尔:没有必要。动物脖子上的银色挂牌很漂亮。我希望产品上有挂牌。
Tony: Its our company logo. Since the products are packed in a window
box, I suggest putting a sticker on PVC cover.
托尼:这是我司商标。因为产品装在开窗盒中,我建议在盒子的PVC盖上贴上不干胶标签。
Kandel: Quite right. Do you have stickers printed your logo? I
think your logo looks very nice, may I use it on my boxes?
康德尔:对的。你有印刷你们标志的标签吗?你的标志看上去很漂亮,我可以用到我的盒子上吗?
Tony: Sure.
托尼:当然可以了。
Kandel:
Alright.Thank you!Bye-bye.
康德尔:好的。谢谢!再见。
Tony: Thank you! Bye-bye.
托尼:谢谢!再见。
(Two days later, Kandel comes back to Tonys
booth hastily .两天后康德尔匆匆忙忙地回到托尼的展位。)
Kandel: Hi, I came here the day before
yesterday. Now I have
found a big problem.
康德尔:你好!我前天来过这里。现在我发现一个大问题。
Emily: Take a seat, please. Whats the problem?
于莉:请坐。什么问题?
Kandel: Today I went to another booth
nearby and found many animals like yours are shown on their shelves. The price of theirs is much lower than
yours.
康德尔:今天我走到附近的一个展位,发现展架上展出了和你们一样的动物。但他们的价格比你们的价格低得多。
Emily: Really? Whats their price?
于莉:真的吗?他们的价格是多少?
Kandel: USD2.74 per set FOB SHANGHAI.
康德尔:每套2.74美元FOB上海。
Emily: Oh, my God, such a low price!I can hardly believe my ears!
于莉:这么低的价格!我几乎不敢相信自己的耳朵。
Kandel: This is the name card of their boss. Look at my record on the negotiation, I can
not cheat you.
康德尔:这是他们老板的名片。看看我的谈判记录,我不可能欺骗你。
Emily: I am acquainted with that person. He always bits low prices to attract
clients at the Fair, while he finds out all kinds of reasons to increase the
price after the Fair.
于莉:我认识那个人。他在交易会上经常报低价来吸引客人,然而交易会后他会想出各种理由涨价。
Kandel: This is their bottom price. I asked them to quote their best price。
康德尔:这个价格是他们的底价。我叫他们报最好的价格。
Emily: Are you sure that the size of our
products is the same as theirs?
于莉:你能确信他们的产品尺寸和我们的一样吗?
Kandel: The size is exactly the same. But the surface of your products is better. I want to do business with you, not that
company, so could you give me your best price?
康德尔:尺寸是一模一样的,但是你们的产品外表好看些。我还是想与你们,而不是那家公司做生意,你能报给我你们的最低价吗?
Tony: With a sigh There are so many
competitors here, so I always offer my best prices at the Fair. Let me calculate it again。After a moment Our rock-bottom price is USD2.82 per set FOB SHANGHAI.
托尼:叹了一口气这么多竞争对手集中在这儿,我在展会上总是报我们最好的价格。我再来算一下。(过了一会儿)我们的最低价是每套2.82美元FOB上海。
Kandel: OK. I am already satisfied with it.
Thank you!
康德尔:好。我已经比较满意这个价格了。谢谢!